- Getting faster
- Moving up to a new distance
- Returning to running after injury
- From couch to 5k
- Road, trail, or mountain races
I will develop a personal training plan to help you achieve your running goals while recognizing you have a life outside of running. Whether your goal is to complete a 5K, Marathon or Ultra, I will develop a training plan that is designed for you, in your life. All you need to do is to complete a Running Goals and Lifestyle Questionnaire and I will develop a training plan with a specific target and structure for every run.
Outside of a training plan, I can also provide personal coaching in:
- Individualized workouts.
- Running fundamentals, running drills, or running strategies.
- Pacing for optimal training and racing.
- Reviews of your current running plan/training.
- Running form analysis (outdoors).
- Functional Movement System screening to assess risk of injury and provide follow up assignment of correctives.
To contact Dean at RunDeanRun Personal Coaching, please complete the following: